Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Great School Garden in Organic Gardener


This one is for real garden lovers!

I've recently discovered Organic Gardener magazine which comes from the ABC Gardening Australia fame. Technically, it's not Gardening Australia, but this is a juicy magazine that any keen gardener will fall in love with. If you think I'm gushing, you've read right♥ I do love this one.

In the July/August 2012 issue there is superb article on a small rural primary school garden in Balnarring, Victoria. Four lovely pages of the story behind their amazing school garden with great pictures (p. 55-58)


If you're involved in your school's garden like I am, you will love this piece. Most parents and carers who get involved in their school's garden love to see what other schools are achieving and integrating into lessons. I know I certainly do.

Organic Gardener magazine is out now for $7.95
If your newsagent does not stock it, ask them to get it in. You'll be delighted.

No comments:

Post a Comment