Kids not eating the watermelon in the fridge quick enough?
Here is the perfect recipe solution, and it's so easy...
1 cup White Sugar
1 cup Water
1.2kg Seedless Watermelon
250g Strawberries (1 punnet)
1 Egg White
- Dissolve sugar and water in a saucepan (approx. 5 minutes). Boil to syrup.
- Cool syrup for 1 hour in a bowl.
- Process fruit until smooth.
- Stir in syrup.
- Pour into an empty ice cream container - lid on. Freeze for 3 hours.
- Scoop out the frozen fruit and put back into mixer - until smooth. Not melted.
- Using an electric beater, beat egg white to soft peak.
- Fold in egg white, gently and put back into container - lid on.
- Freeze overnight before serving.